The Block Management Supplier Directory
Think Block Management. Think Resident.
Join our block management portal, the go-to tool for managing agents looking for approved contractors and professionals.
A few of our suppliers...
Just a small sample of the professional services and contractors that are listed with Resident®
Bolt Burdon’s team of specialist Leasehold Reform lawyers and staff provide a commercial insight into each transaction. We offer a unique and bespoke service to both freeholder and leaseholder clients on a fixed fee basis, agreed in advance.
Our expertise includes:
- Enfranchisement and Lease Extensions of flats and houses
- Right to Manage
- Right to First Refusal
- Service Charges
- Lease review and interpretation
- Applications to the Tribunal
- Appointment of a Manager
- Acquisition Orders
Bolt Burdon is a full service law firm based in Islington, London delivering something special to the legal market. This is added value to our clients due to the skills of our professional, practical and proud lawyers highly experienced in their practice areas.
Accounting for service charges and service charge audit is a complex area that requires technical specialisms and an understanding of the property sector. Transparency and accountability underpins our work.
Our specialist team delivers value-added service charge certifications and audits to a wide range of residential, commercial and mixed developments. These range from 8 unit properties to mixed developments containing over 700 units. We work closely with managing agents and leaseholders alike, delivering an efficient, timely and cost effective service.
We have a seat on the ICAEW service charge accounts steering committee, ensuring we are at the forefront of changes in recommended practice. We have also acted as expert witness at LVT tribunals, highlighting the expertise we have in house.
Our services include:
- Preparation of service charge accounts
- Service charge certification and audit
- Completing handover reviews on change of managing agents
- AGM attendance and meetings with landlords and agents
- Preparation of statutory accounts for RTM’s
- Corporation and trust tax advice and returns
- Tax planning for non-service charge income
- Annual compliance reports for RICs, ARMA and ARLA
- Advice and assistance during the acquisition of freehold properties
Safety management is a key part of a block managers responsibilities; unfortunately it can also be a confusing and seemingly complex minefield of liabilities and, without the right guidance, there can be many pitfalls. 4site provide sensible risk management solutions to managers of Residential Property. Whether you look after block or manage a portfolio of properties, 4site will provide bespoke advice and guidance that is both informative and easy to understand.
4site Consulting’s core service includes;
- Health & Safety Risk Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments (often combined with the General RA)
- Asbestos Management and R&D surveys
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Bespoke Safety Training for Property Managers & Site Staff
- Policy Implementation
- Contractor Safety Management
Communication is key to good service, and it is 4site’s widely acclaimed award winning service that has impressed, supported and assisted our clients for many years: Experience this for yourself and get in touch today for a chat about risk management at your block.
BMU – Block Management Utilities are the UK’s market leading block utility management partner providing effective outsourcing of the management of block communal energy supplies. As a trusted and respected utility management partner, our outstanding service delivery means that we can take away all the administration and hassle associated with managing contracts, renewals, termination notices and billing queries, saving our clients both time and money.
BMU have a strategic partnership with Resident to provide their clients utility management services to help their clients save valuable administrative time. Integral to this relationship is the integration of BMU reporting within the Resident software, prepopulating within a report all the information they will ever need about the supply and meter details to a block.
Benefits Summary to Agents that Adopt BMU:
- Pre population of fields by Resident ensures both accuracy and convenience
- All the information an agent will ever need is in one place
- Service and support from BMU
- Our service is FREE
- BMU will deal with any billing queries
- BMU can pay commission for each meter that goes live
- Peace of mind, finite management of block utilities.
- We are the only genuine utility management company working with block managing agents proactively supporting our customers with regular reporting, review meetings and an assigned account manager to deal with day to day queries.
- Our service guarantee ensures that the bill payer will never be out of pocket if we fail to get a meter in contract on time, or serve the correct notices. In the unlikely event that this happens, BMU will pay the difference.
- In the event that there are billing issues, Resident agents deals with us to resolve them, rather than speaking to the supplier saving the client time and effort.
- We have 10 years BM experience and have the systems and processes to ensure outstanding service delivery.
- We work with the some of the biggest BM companies all the way through to the smallest.
- BMU can provide Resident customers with a common process to manage their utilities.
T: 01484 506 410
Download an application form.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact with one of the Resident team.