11th July – Common queries 1: Reconciliation and Invoices/Budgets
- The supplier/leaseholder/unit/invoice is not showing up or is grayed out.
- I have bank interest or another amount that is not to be assigned…what can I do?
- I have rolled my budget back to draft and changed some things. Now everything is unreconciled. Can I restore this?
Invoices and budget
- Credit is applying itself to invoices I am raising. Why? How do I fix it?
- My salutation is incorrect.
18th July – Setting up new employees and how to get them started
- Creating a new user and inviting them
- Roles and what is best
- Messaging within Resident
- Tasks and how to assign/ Reminders
- Guide and where to find it
- Knowledge base and how to use it effectively
- Logs (for teachers to see what new people have done if a mistake is made)
- Undelete area
25th July – Common queries 2: Bank accounts, User and Suppliers
- Why do I have duplicate transactions? One says transaction and the other says ledger (switching from manual to online)
- I am trying to import transactions but they will not go through. (are they duplicates?)
- I can’t see any blocks (check the user is highest role)
- I have deleted something HELP
- I have imported a lot of things wrong HELP how do I delete a lot of things?
- I created a category but I can’t find it
- How do I record a credit?
1st August – Dashboards for Everyone (Agent, Leaseholder and Director)
- What each area does and how to keep the data clean so that it shows effectively (For example: ensure you type the full address in the ‘Edit’ button to make sure that the block appears on the map. Make sure to also assign a property manager so that you can see it when you hover over in the map OR make sure to reconcile regularly to keep the bank accounts looking accurate)
- Breadcrumbs and why they are a fast track around Resident
- The description area above the page and how it allows you to keep track of where you are at all times.
- Details of Leaseholder and Director dashboard
8th August – Agency Imports
Overview of what and how can be imported in Resident from Settings
15th August – New reports Trial Balance, Income vs Expenditures and Forecast analysis and amendments to Debtors and Aged Debt report
Walk-through all 3 reports.